Monday, February 16, 2009

Fashion Week '09



Finally, I got a day off to rest and ofcourse blog...Well I have been doing Pre Fashion Week and Fashion Week Shows for about a week now and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the experience. During the past week I've seen celebrities walk by randomly but Thank God Im not the type to be star strucked...Well maybe a bit (especially after seeing Nia Long standing right next to me for about 15 minutes).LOL but Kelly Cutrone, Justin Timberlake, Whitney Port, Fonzwoth Bentely, Kimora Lee and Dujon...and her kids at the Barbie Show...Teyana Taylor,Grace Jones, Nia Long, Chanel Iman (model)...and soo many more.



I've worked shows like Liz Clairborne, Fabulousity for JC Penny, David Alfein/ People's Revolution (I ended up watching this one since they didnt need any dressers), Arise Africa (the best so far), QVC Live from Bryant Park, The Barbie Show...This one was spectacular!!! People's Revolution...and I have soo many major shows to work this week...Ralph Lauren/ Donna Karan, Dian Von Furstenberg, Baby Phat, Oscar De La Renta and Issac Mizrahi...

Im Loving the oppurtunity to network by the way...
meeting Memsor Vibe Fashion Director was just a pleasure...

Keep Ya'll Posted
Love n Kisses!

No comments: