Monday, May 4, 2009

Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque


When using skin care products I am very skeptical about what I use on my skin and what results they will produce. I am not a big fan of making up on a daily basis, I wear my face bare with a touch of lip gloss and mascara and call it a day. Lately, I have been tempted to add a dusk of makeup (I wont give in to this temptation)on because I feel like my face is becoming really pale. I Scream facial!!! but I wanna save it for an occasion so I have been using this purifying masque for a few days now. Its a powerful blend of gogi berry, pomegranate and green tea extracts andI am satisfied with the results of this masque. My skin feels norished, clean and smooth, the roughness and dryness I once felt is now vanishing. Its called Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque from the JUNE JACOBS SPA COLLECTION. For more details go to http://www.junejacobs.com/.

No comments: