Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Season Finale of The City

Remember this Cali girl? The quiet one from the hit reality series TheHills. Well she took the big apple by storm when she landed her dream job with world renowned fashion designer Diane Von Furstenberg.



"The most important relationship in your life is the one you have with yourself" - DVF

Poor Whit,Olivia is such a snake. I can go on and on about this episode. lol How can this be incredibly immature when you asked her what was wrong Olivia? and that's the dumbest excuse I ever heard...honestly "I thought I pulled the look"...She enjoys working in a competitive environment I see. But Whitney handled the situation very well. I would be going home with someones hair in my hand LOL just kidding I'm not a fighter. I think I would have done the same because Im constantly thinking about the aftermath and being professional. Kudos Whitney. Lauren looked pretty as usual. I hope the bosses are watching this and finally give whitney the recognition she deserves.

Until Next Season

For More epsiodes go to thecity.mtv.com

No comments: