Sunday, August 30, 2009

Heart on My Sleeve!


I'm sure you heard the saying "Im carrying my heart on my sleeve"...Well Miss Aubrey O'Day former Danity Kaner is literally carrying hearts on her sleeve with her new collection. Now I must say...IM VERY IMPRESSED! We all know what went down with Aubrey on Making The Band (well after the deleted scenes) so Im really happy to see her getting by on her own. She took Diddy's advice "Never sleep!!!". Enough said here's a peak of the fun flirty "Heart on my Sleeve" collection!



"Dream to Love"


"Dare to Love"





"Recycled Love"



"When it was over she decided to never speak again. Only to sing" - Cute


"I've faked it"


"Give me a reason to Love"


"I believe in fairytales"

"After a thousand words said, we could never understand what was in each others heads"




Im Sleeping with the enemy!



Accessories







Handbags




Pet Apparel


"My Dad is a Rockstar"

"My Mom is Single"

Underwear


"Turn me on"


"Womanizer"



Cute Aubrey Lets hope you stay off the playboy pages and stick to it!

Im impressed....

Check out her website at




No comments: