Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chic Beauty Pick: MAC Loose Golden Bronzer


I'm very particular with what types makeup I use and I absolutely love M.A.C products. I watched a tutorial online recently and one of the products the makeup artist used to add her finishing touches to the model was this golden loose bronzer from MAC ... With the results of the before and after shoots I headed to the MAC Counter at Macy's the next day to get the product. A simple yet sultry golden freshness is what I saw after applying this bronzer lightly to all the spots where the sun naturally shines, the forehead, nose, cheeks etc. Bronzer is a must have in any makeup kit regardless of the brand, texture, or color. This particular bronzer brings out a warm natural glow to your skin and its important that you apply it adequately. With the right short fluffy brush from your collection apply light powder blowing off excess powder. Too much bronzer applied to the face will leave you looking extra shiny, too golden therefore it wont match your skin tone. If you're looking for products to add to your makeup kit then give the MAC GOLDEN LOOSE BRONZER a try. You will love it!


Retails at $22.00 at MAC stores/ counters and online.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this. It gives such a nice glow. I use it on all of my clients. Great pick!

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

Anonymous said...

Love your blog... so cute and chic!!! I love it so much I'm now following you!

SONDRA @ CHIC CHOCOLATE said...

Thanks for visiting! Nice blog!
http://chicchocolatedc.blogspot.com