Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The City: Fashion and Fun!!!





"Give me them bright lights long nights!!! Party till the sun is Rising"...

When Whitney Port first decided to leave The Hills it didn't phase me much. I mean we never got to see her personal side on the show, it was always at dinner or at work for Whit so I really didn't think I'd miss her much. It wasn't until the following season I felt the brunt of missing Whitney on the show. She was always the focused one, goal oriented and smart and quiet the most decent side kick Lauren Conrad ever had (well, at least on the show). As much as I missed Whitney on The Hills I wasnt to fond of the whole idea of "The City". What could the Whitney we all knew from "The Hills" bring to the screen for a highly rated show? Neitherless I really got into the first season and started liking the show. (Note to self: Add one more show to my "To Watch" list). Now we're on season 3 and avid followers like myself must admit that we cant get enough of The City clan. Okay maybe I'm a little over Olivia shady ways, but her sense of style wins over everything. Finally theres a reality show on tv that I can relate to. An inside scoop on the fashion industry...stuff you can't learn in school but through experience is on a tv screen. Ok... ok... Blah Blah Blah! Did you see the season premier last week? "The fashions" were so exciting... Whitney's style has elevated since her tv debut, I couldnt help but gush over every sense. And Olivia's style is just impeccable.


Olivia Palermo (Elle Accessories Editor)

I've created this set for anyone trying to incoperate Olivia and Whitney's style to their daily wardrobe. Hope this serves as inspiration for you to look your best! Whitney is best known for her comfortable pastel staples and Olivia is more glam.

thecity


Hope you enjoy this post!

Comment below...I want to hear your thoughts!

6 comments:

JesseJoe said...

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) btw , i already be your followers :)

J
jessegogojoe.blogspot.com

Mila said...

Yes,great post.I love Olivia.

chrisjinkim said...

I love Olivia's necklace

Unknown said...

Couldn't agree more! Not a fan of Olivia's personality, but I LOVE her style! Love Whit's too, of course! Great post!

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

Dami Khadijah said...

Whitney was definitely my fav character on the hills and unfortunately my first time of watching the city will be the coming week, look forward to seeing her more, her style is not commercial which I love about her along with her personality traits which we saw on screen! She is such a doll, but I guess I might b bias as people say she reminds them of me!

http://runwayscript.blogspot.com

LittleBittyPrettyOne said...

olivia always looks so fresh and pretty! i want to raid her make up bag! love those lilac shorts whitney has on.
x