Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chic Pick: Gasoline Glamour Studded Pump




I fall in love with everything glam and a touch of couture. Shoes are my witness especially unique ones which will dazzle up the simplest staple. America's Next Top Model winner Eva was also part of the BET Awards festivites this past weekend. Gorgeous hair and makeup as well as a simple draped dress but her shoes were what gave her look the ultimate finishing edge. Eva was spotting these spiky grey and sliver pumps which The Chic Report approves. This Gasoline Glamour pump is sold at $3000,00 at  http://www.gasolineglamour.com/.


                  These are cute as well... visit Gasoline Glamour and tell me what you think, is it worth the slpurge?

3 comments:

*stacie-ann said...

i love those shoes. thanks for visiting my site. you are welcomed to come back anytime! thanks hun <3

IsauraQuevedo said...

I love her!!! and what a shoes!!!!
cute blog
xoxo

Sara said...

Love LOVE love these fabulous heels! I just want to hold them in my hand even, haha. Great posts in your blog!! Keep it up!