Sunday, November 14, 2010

Home Decor: Sheep Skin Rug

photo via Ikea
There's nothing more comforting than the perfect clean space with excellent decor. The lighting, colors, space and equipment plays an important role. As much as I love fashion and studying designers and touching and feeling garments thats probably worth almost the price of my belongings, home decor is as essential as a fully fledged trendy ensemble. I cannot function or produce anything in cluster and the size of a space does not determine how clustered a space really is. The Chic Notebook  think its fair to bring you a few pieces that will add character to your space. Be excited for a few of our most stylist yet affordable additions...

Sheep Skin Rugs
This cozy fluffed piece is perfect for both living room and bedroom floors. I love this piece and can see it on my floors and for $39.99 it's totally worth it. PETA supporters don't miss out on this fun piece, you can shop around for faux rugs as well.
Would love to hear your thoughts on the first home decor pick! Shop for this IKEA Sheep Skin Rug HERE...  

1 comment:

Liana said...

wow i wish my room looked like that, so clean and organized and well lit! that rug is great, i would love to have something that soft to have my feet sink into after a long day!


Fashion Bag 411