Monday, July 6, 2009

Dawn Richard's Honey Mag Spread

Look out Rihanna cuz Dawn Richards ex Danity Kaner is on that dirty money train and she's LOCKED IN!!! She recently posed for Honey Magazine and I must say I'm impressed!!! That hair! The New Look! FIYAHHHHH!!! I've ALWAYS had my fingers crossed for Dawn, she's so smart and so persistent in everything she does. She was blessed with the gift to entertain and executes that talent effortlessly. I see much success coming her way and I'm one of her biggest supporters out there!
This is my favorite pic....Looooovvvvvve itttt!!!












Now you've seen the pics, check out her EXCLUSIVE interview at... honeymag.com

Follow her on twitter: twitter.com/DawnRichard

Until next Post....SEEEYAHHH

1 comment:

Kelly Nina Kiyyah said...

Dawn is DEF doing her thing! She looks so good with short hair!!! :)

Nice blog! We're folloing you now! Be back soon!

Kelly of *AF*
www.theafgirls.com