Monday, November 23, 2009

American Music Awards Red Carpet + Performances

Janet Jackson
She did a medley of her older hits,including a tribute to Michael. I still have mixed feelings about her outfit.





Whitney Houston
The biggest comeback of the night! Very emotional performance





Rihanna





As usual I hate to say this but Rihanna still cannot perform! I was rooting for her crossed my fingers that she would impress the mass but she didnt!





Alicia Keys


Love the jacket

First performance with Jayz "Empire State of Mind" uninterrupted this time!




Second performance solo "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart"




Jennifer Lopez


Another performance that was so boring I wish she didnot perform honestly...





Keri Hilson

Keri I love the fact that you changed up your hair do but honestly Im not feeling it...idk but glad she got rid of that blonde piece.



Neyo

Looking stunning, although he didnot perform he introduced Rihanna's performance.




Mary J Blidge



She performed her new single "I am"...



Leona Lewis

She presented , Love the dress...

Toni Braxton

She presented with Kerry Hilson.

Drake

Aw Dreezy looking handsome.

Melody Thorton
Beyonce wore that dress in black at the MTV European Music Awards remember? Cute!




More Performances

Lady Gaga




Adam Lambert


Shakira

No comments: