Monday, November 9, 2009

Harper's Bazaar Features New Moon Cast

The Twilight saga "New Moon" has its fans as well as press drooling over the trailer waiting impatiently for its release. Leading casts Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's grace the cover of Harper's Bazaar for a fun interview...
Exciting pics and snippet below ...










Who spends more time on their hair?
Kristen: "Rob."

Rob: "I have weird personal-space issues, and so I can't stand people -- um, I'll do anything to not have any touch-ups."

Competitive?

Kristen: "Rob. In a very childish way, in every aspect of his life. He'll literally start talking in a different voice if he's won something. He sounds like a five-year-old."

Rob: "I'd say it was even. She said me? Really? When I really win things, it's just like..." [Kristen is correct: He makes a noise like a five-year-old.]

Athletic?

Kristen: "I'm definitely claiming that one. Rob can barely jump rope. I call him Flippy because when he does his stunt rehearsals, he flips around [makes a gesture like a penguin]. And, God, when he tries to run ..."

Rob: "Kristen. You notice it in the film; she looks so much more athletic than I do. And I'm supposed to be the superhero."

Egotistical?

Kristen: "I'd have to say him. I hope he says him too actually. Like every time he looks in the mirror and he twists his hair. Actually, he could give a fuck about his hair. I hope that sarcasm translates."

Rob: "It's kind of a tie. We're both pretty proud people. Her ego is more solid than mine, but mine has soared to such peaks, it's ridiculous. Mine's more erratic, but it can get to a point when it's, like, godlike. Only in my eyes, of course. Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I'm like, Whoa, I'm so cool."

Who Googles themselves more?

Kristen: "Rob."

Rob: "She would say me, but I reckon it's her. If either one of us catches the other one doing it, we're like, Jesus Christ, is that what you're looking at? And the other one's on their phone pretending to text. I look up my competition more than she does. I'm incredibly shallow. I think she just looks at herself."

Who's the better musician?

Kristen: "Rob. He's a great singer. Heartbreaking."

The most outgoing?

Rob: "I was once, but not so much anymore. Kristen's a little more open now."

Better sport?

Kristen: "Who can hang? Definitely me. He's very sensitive. He's got a fragile ego."

Superstitious?

Kristen: "Rob. He's a little bit more paranoid, so that feeds into superstition more."

Rob: "I am. I believe a lot in karma and stuff. Like when I end up with egg on my face, I'm like, Fate! I was born doomed. But I think it's more being an idiot than superstitious."

I still havent seen Twilight but for those of you going out to see the movie I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: