Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rihanna and Lala Keeps Summer Alive With Bright Florals

I'm pretty sure Lala and Rihanna got the memo on earth tones, carmel, military, leopard and all these exciting patterns and trends for the fall. Come on, with a stylist like Mariel Hann and a growing icon (yes I said icon, it's still growing on me) Rihanna and style savvy Lala has this covered. This is why they threw all rules out the window and brought out the brights. Who said summer was only three months? Lala's strapless mini and Ri's skirt and cardigan set is the epitome of bold florals. Their figures, hair and makeup compliments their garden inspired attire which I love. 


Are you wearing bold florals this fall? or are they below your storage bin. I joined the dark on dark bandwagon this fall but this is inspiration to pull out the bold pieces atleast once during this cold season.

And speaking of Rihanna... have you seen her new video? 
If not here's Ri's "Only Girl In The World"...



Photo credit: Theybf and RihannaDaily...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Rihanna's look. I don't have any bold florals right now, but only b/c I'm not in a position to buy any new clothes.