Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beauty 101: Try A Dark Berry Lip


Before I go all out to educate and inform you that a dark berry lip is one of this season's hottest stains for the above skin tones, I will also let you know that I'm a rookie at wearing bold lips. If you're an avid reader of this blog you would remember my tips and ideas on wearing brights lacquers but as gorgeous as they looked on the face of Beyonce or Rihanna I was still reluctant to try a bold lip. A little inspiration from PurpleALaMode (for my favorite MAC lavender shade) and TheStyleAndBeautyDoctor (the hottest YSL vintage red ever) I now consider myself a pro and would rock any shade that works well with my complexion if you dare. With that being said, I've met people just like myself who has a hard time pumping up the boldness in their shades. My advice, take it one hue at a time eventually and eventually you'll get there. 






Okay, so I love this shade. Like I really do love this dark berry lip color. The perfect day and night lacquer! and to avoid looking to dark, go soft on the eyes. Well defined lashes, nude exterior gives this look a perfect finish and less gothic.




Will you be trying this dark berry hue? If you have share your thoughts...

No comments: