Saturday, January 24, 2009

Better Late Than Never



Kinda late? I know I've been really busy but it kills me not knowing that one of the most important events of my life is not recorded on my blog!

So lets do a week in review : This week everyone and their Mama attended or tuned in for Obama's Inauguration events on Tuesday. I left classes at 10 : 00 am and ran home immediately. I wouldnt miss this for the world!



This was indeed a celebrity studded inauguration.



B, Jay, Solange, Diddy and his Mom : )



Aretha Franklin




Ri Ri was the headliner for the RIAA and Feeding America Charity ball.



B sings at inaugural ball while the first couple dances.



Alicia Keys performing No One...I LUUUUUVVVVV the look, Simple yet Chic!



My Fav Celebs performing Stevie's hit Signed Sealed Delivered...luved it

No comments: