Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Supa Dupa Excited

So, my goal for the year 2009 was to get my hustle on. I started the year by taking a course at FIT and the notion that one needs to be "At the right place, at the right time" is just starting to unfold and take its toll. If you really know me, then you would know that I have been dieing to work at New Yorks Fashion Week. Well being a good networker can afford you countless oppurtunities. Thats why Im really proud that I am working at Fashion Week. Im doing a handfull of shows for this celebrity studded event included DIAN VON FURSTENBERG, KIMORA LEE for JC PENNY, DONNA KARAN ( DKNY ) RALPH LAUREN, Mattel Salutes Barbie and I'm also working with Kelly Cutrone from the Hills just to name a few. This is a dream come true, and I believe that this year will be an amazing year while I work towards my goals.

P.S I always wanted to work with Dian Von Furstenberg at Fashion Week because Jennifer Lopez and Eva Longoria (just to name a few ) always grace front seats of her shows.

So, if Diva is a female version of a hustla then I've been a diva for a minute!

Luv Ya'll TTYL

No comments: