Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Martin Luther King Day



Indeed this is a day where colored people look back and measure the progress made in declaring their rights and freedom as people of the human race. This post is not designed to educate you on the life and works of Dr King but rather to pay tribute to his existence. So everyone knows this civil rights leader is also famous for his inspirational speeches.I've heard a few but this one " I have a Dream" will be my all time favorite. And Hey! We're living this prediction. With Obama getting ready to take the oath tomorrow...Things are just getting better, but we cant help the fact that still in this day and age people still judge you by the color of your skin and the texture of your hair...Sad : ( but true! Listen to one of my favorite speeches by Doctor King. I HAVE A DREAM : )



God Bless America...

No comments: