Monday, January 12, 2009

Missed the Show but Caught The Fashion : these are a few of my favorite things



Award Season is finally here and Ofcourse Queen B looks Oh so Stunning! Ok, so I missed the show because I worked Sunday night but I made sure I caught whats Hot on the red carpet! These are a few stars that impressed me!

Hayden Panettierie - Heros


Blake Lively - Gossip Girl


Debra Messing - too numerous to mention LOL latest I've seen was The Women.


JLo from the Block needs no introduction


Sexy Eva Longoria - Desperate Housewives


Taraji Henson - Thats a good look for 09...no more hood movies for you dear lady! The Curious Case of benjamin Button


America ferrera - Ugly Betty and if u didnt know then now you know


Vanessa Hudgens - High School Musical


Miley Cyrus ofcourse you know this little miss grown woman! Hannah Montana Star

No comments: