Monday, September 20, 2010

Chic Pick: The Blonds Spring 2011

Last on the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week roaster but certainly not least. I had the privilege of working with The Blonds team for their Spring 2011 show and let me just say mission well executed. A fun and exciting show is always my NYFW icing on the cake! So with the tornado at its peak and pouring rain in the NYC streets I made my way to Milk Studios in the Meat Packing District (directly across the DVF store) to work The Blonds. This post may be somewhat biased but I'm pretty sure that you would agree with me when I say that these corsets are too die for! Here is The Chic Report's long overdue "Chic Pick" post. Jewels, sequins, pearls are just a few gommettes used to create a dazzling embellished pieces as seen in the photos.



Selita ripped that runway! (Oh and did I mention we rode the elevator together? Such a sweetheart)

This is my look and the model that I worked with. p.s... I really didn't think her breasts would show! She's wearing a black sheer turtle neck underneath. And ofcourse black patent leather Louboutins. Just imagine the storm of orgasmic sighs backstage...

Phillipe Blond on the runway.

What an exciting show!
Watch it HERE 

Photos: Zimbio 

No comments: