Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Issues 2.0


The September Issue... no, not the movie. Although I really enjoyed this Vogue and Anna Wintour documentary and embraced the wit of Grace Coddington, I'm talking about the issues, THE September issues. It's a new year in the fashion world and if that's not a valid excuse to why magazines are so damn bulky and full of excitment then I don't know what is. A few weeks ago gigantic magazine issues hit the newstands and for those lucky enough to have a subscription,your mail box. It's like an early Christmas present but this one got a little extra attention. Caressing the pages for no slips, creases or tears may sound as if I'm taking it way too far but you have no idea. Let's not talk about the anticipation to find out which celebrity is covering the biggest issue of the year. High end ads, trends, interviews, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, politics, home decor never looked so good. So now that October issues are about to hit the stands I would love to know what was your favorite September magazine Issue. I really enjoyed the Vogue's , Nylon and ofcourse Marie Claire. I would love to hear from you guys....

Halle Berry on the cover of Vogue September 2010.

Which reminds me: Fashion Night Out September 10th 2010.

No comments: