Monday, September 13, 2010

MTV White Carpet Fashion

I was bored by the MTV awards this year and I'm sure I am not the only one who felt like last year's MTV Music Awards were way better. As much as the performers bored me I must say I kept an eye out for the best dressed fashionistas and Ashley Greene, Katy Perry, Ciara and of course Lady Gaga were a few of my favorite. Going back to the actual show, I was rooting for Chelsea Handler to knock this gig out the park, I expected a star studded performance roaster and I would appreciate Taylor a little more if she had shoes on and gave me a different rhythm. boring. Ok, no shots at Taylor. MTV gets A+ for production with the magical stage set up and icy white carpets.

 



Ciara's wardrobe may be all "Givenchied" out but she always delivers; and as for Lady Gaga in Alexander Mc Queen? No words. Love!

No comments: