Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cosmo Star Launch



Hey Guys...Last Night was too awesome...Im finally being a social bug, I'm finally getting out (even on cold nights)LOL...So last night my friend and I went out to terminal 5 to Cosmopolitan Magazine Star Launch Party.

I always loved Solange but I have been longing to see her perform live. Sol Angel and the Hadley Street Dreams blew me away. This girl is awesomely crazy, down to earth and has energy just like her sis Queen B.

I also took a pic of Daddy Knowles lol

The headliner Natasha Bedingfield also blew the crowd away with a chain of hits songs from Unwritten to her new single Soul Mate. Take a look at my pics...

2 comments:

DONIAVELLI said...

Dope C-Jay. How come I wasn't invited?

Anyways, check out my latest post and give me feedback, puleeze.

Chantal said...

Don Im sry im gonna invite you to the next event. LOL thanx for the comment