Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thank you in so many words...

Today I spent the entire day at a photo shoot for the blog that I intern with www.she-blogs.com. This just reminded me how much I really want to be an Editor and reinforced the fact that I should keep up the hard work and stay focused. Thank you so much to the viewers and the followers. It means so much to me. The past few days I've been taking some "ME" time. Well I'm getting myself a new wardrobe, learning new theories, adopting new habits, doing fun stuff and taking lots of rest. So i must admitt I havent been here 24/7 like I used to. But cjay will be back and she's giving "chicgossip" a makeover. Pimped out backgrounds, Latest Music, Beautiful Pics, and more inspirational articles. Although I had some ME time I kept the blog in mind the whole time. I also got alot of feedback, some say I'm wasting my time and that most of the people I talk about on the blog doesnt even care if Im alive LOL funny...they dont thats true...but that wont stop me from doing what I love to do and what I choose to write about. Others say that I'm doing a fantastic job and that I need to keep it up...To be honest I'm still figuring out a direction for this blog...BEAUTY? ENTERTAINMENT? FASHION? INSPIRATION? I dont really know but for now I'm just having fun...
Don't forget to check out the archive...scroll down!!! luv ya'll...

No comments: