Friday, October 9, 2009

Alexandra Burke Life After X Factor

British sensation Alexandra Burke's career is at its ultimate boom! She has such a bubbly personality, the voice of an angel and gorgeous features, yet with all this success she is still so humble. Browsing through the isle of the fashion magazines I realised that I own every copy of the US issues. Took a stroll through the international isle at the news stand I started browsing everything from Australian Vogue to British Marie Claire and there was this lovely young lady gracing the front page. I was too excited and decided to do a post on her...So Alexandra wherever you are...you're the bomb.com! YouTube her guys...like really she's such a charming individual.




























Check out her new video "Bad Boys"... here



The Bad boys are always catching my eyes.... SEE GIRL GOT ME SANGING SMH

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: