Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rocsi for Honey Magazine


Rocsi Diaz from BET's 106 and Park vogued for BrookeNippar (photographer) in one of Charles Wade's (Stylist) best creative ensembles. In this interview Rocsi is definitely giving commenter's a look at her most vulnerable side. Yes, she's been talked about alot lately;The "Lisa Ray situation" as she referrs to it and her wardrobe (which has definately improved). Basically viewers have consistently been comparing her to Free, which sometimes makes her think "suicidal". Yes....this was a dark interview. The most enlightening part for me was this...
"I would love to do film and [be] casted … in a dramatic role. I just want to be great at [acting]. Until then, I love my job and there’s nothing in the world that would bring me to leave 106th. I think we’re getting bigger and badder and there’s no point in me leaving right now. But I could dab,” Rocsi says. “Acting is my therapy. I could be somebody else and if I want to cry, I can cry, if I want to scream out … because if Rocsi does it, Rocsi looks crazy.”







Aw, go for it girl!
Source:

No comments: