Thursday, October 29, 2009

Teyanna Taylor's Photoshoot

We've seen her spotting the curls, barbie-girl chic frock with the latest kicks looking effortlessly fly! But now...You dont even have a clue but its so true, if you're looking for her go and pull it up because she's a celebrity and these new pics are "Google Me" worthy...I love this song! I first heard of Teyana Taylor on My Super Sweet 16 and have seen her at a few events (first was backstage NY Fashion Week at the Barbie Show). She released "Google Me" which I sing all the time by the way LOL but now she's proving to her supporter and haters that she is definately staying in the game, releasing her new Lipgloss collection called "Dope Lips". I've always admired her style so I cant wait to see what she has to produce.





Follow her on twitter:

No comments: